Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Florida Trip - Part 2

Disney world was a blast, but it sure was overwhelming.  I think for the first 8 hours, none of the kids smiled.  They just looked around in awe of everything and were trying to absorb all the craziness.


It's a Small Small World.  
I have that tune stuck in my head right now!

It seems one kid never cooperates for group pictures.

Behold - the $7.49 hot dog.  Outrageous!
  
Dumbo was pretty cool.

C3PO hats in Downtown Disney.

The Harley Davidson store looked like it had
nice expensive stuff to break.  We got out real fast.

We ate at the Dinosaur T-Rex Restaurant.  Really fun.


Towards the end of the week, we got to hold a real alligator at our Resort.  This guy was a mere 4 feet long.

One cool thing we were able to do was take a 6 minute helicopter ride.  Now I think I want to be a pilot when I grow up.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!