Sunday, June 5, 2016

Florida Trip - Part 1

We took a family vacation down to Florida for the last couple of weeks.  I have not been able to post pictures because I forgot my computer cable for my camera.  (Remember cameras?  Now everyone takes pictures with their phone, but not I)

Here's a few pictures from the first few days:

Day 1:  We started out.  Kids are loaded out and ready to go.  They were buckled in and reading books an hour before we were fully packed.  Here's a picture of us just before leaving.  We pack pretty lightly, I see.


That day, we stopped at the Louisville Science Center for a few hours.  Kids can run around and have a great time and shake out their craziness.

For some reason, Kiddo #3 was really attached to this beaver:

And the cave at the Science Center:

Of course, we had to walk down the street and see the big bat at the Louisville Slugger Factory.  That is a giant baseball bat behind Kiddo #3.  I think I told him to stand up straight like a log.

Day #2, we went to the Children's Science Museum in Nashville, TN.  Here they are way up top in the peak of the giant play center.

We stopped at a hotel and saw our first palm tree the next morning.  
Kids were excited to see them.

And finally, we made it to the Florida Welcome Center.

And even more finally, we made it to our resort in Orlando.  As we were getting checked in, kids found the little store with beach hats and had to try them on.

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!