Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Purdue Football Game


I managed to pick up some free football tickets from a friend at work. We have wanted to get the girl to a football game some time. We both thought it would be alot of fun for her. So a big thanks to my buddy who gave me the tickets. Unfortunately, he only gave me 2 tickets, so just the girl and Mom went. I believe this was the Purdue / Northern Illionois game from September 19.




We got to the campus in the early morning for all the pre-game festivites. There was a concert and then pictures in front of the big bass drum and the Boilermaker Special.











I took the boy home and we napped. The girls had fun at the football game (incidentally, the girl calls it a football "show"). Afterwards, the girl went running around the fountain and got all wet, of course. It was a good day for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!