Saturday, July 16, 2016

Saturday At Home

A year ago this weekend, we had the big tornado-and-or-straight-line-winds come through and tear down quite a few trees.  I finally cleaned up the last of the damage a year after the fact.  This pine tree by the driveway had its top fall off, but I didn't clean take down the rest of the tree until today.  

It was 8 loads with the wood wagon, and this is all that is left - just the trunk chunks.  Of course, this means we had to have hot doggies for supper.  That's just fine with me.

While out and about taking pictures, here's a pic of my new railing.  I'm very pleased with it.  It's only taken 4 or 5 years to finish.  

And more bonus pictures as I was out:

Number 2 Kiddo out in his sandbox.
He's pleased with his creation in sand.  


And Number 3 Kiddo had his hair cut outside tonight.  That saves alot of cleanup time, and it was so nice and cool outside tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!