Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bunk Bed Bliss

The kids have been begging to set up the bunk bed
ever since they found out I got one.  

Many weeks ago, a friend at work was kind enough to give me his home-made bunk bed that his two boys had grown up with.  I had it stored in the barn until this weekend when we decided to put it up.  It was quite a challenge, but after two days, it is finally all constructed.

Here's the final product as of late Sunday night.

There was only one injury, and that was when #3 Kiddo stumbled into an edge on the lower rail.  His temple really poofed up and looked kind of gruesome.  That stumble occurred Saturday morning, so it's a bit black and blue as of today.

To end, I'd like to give a  big thank you to my friend for his wonderful gift of this stout bunk bed.  We sure appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!