Friday, March 15, 2019

The Minion Boys + Planer

It's been a long February/March season for us.  On a whim, I took a picture of the 2 boys one evening in their Minion Pajamas.  I was struck by their similarities.

It should be noted that the hair of Kiddo #3 looks like that pretty much all the time now.  He has a curious habit of twisting his hair all day long.

I also made a big purchase.  All the stars seemed to align at once:
1.  My O-ring business is going well
2.  I installed a deal-watcher app with the right key words
3.  I had a need in the shop

With all this, I was able to snag this brand new planer for about $250 less than in the store.  I'm quite pleased.  It is a DeWalt DW735X, and has a 13 inch width capability.

 I have only taken it out of the box, and made one test cut.  It worked just awesome, but it is easy to see I need to rig up a little dust collection system because it makes a ton of chips!

More to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!